Thursday, February 25, 2010

ADSR 5 Update

So ADSR 5 is in full swing. It feels so good to scrap again. I've got a folder of photos that really need scrapping and this has been great motivation! If I did things correctly, each LO should be linked for credits.

Challenge 1: Introduce your Partner (credits here)

Challenge 2: Recipe Challenge (credits here)
Challenge 3: Selective Coloring and Journaling emphasis (I really don't care of selective coloring very much...there are very few photos in the world that pull it off with the effect that it is supposed to create. Just my opinion...) (credits here)
Challenge 4: ATCs - this was by far the hardest challenge! We each had to create an ATC for a loved one and for our ADSR partner. I think it's hilarious that we both created a superhero one - she knows me well! (Sorry for the poor quality. Sometimes I hate blogger.) (credits here)Challenge 5: Another Recipe Challenge (credits here)

I get to take Challenge 6 off because only one of us has to post. Kathleen volunteered to do it this time around. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Yikes - I just realized we are already halfway through the race!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...