Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Wednesday to All of You!! Have you ever had that feeling where you feel like you have no mojo? I get that a lot! But what a better way to get some mojo when you glance through fellow scrappers galleries?? I hunted through our very own MARY's gallery and found some great inspiration!! I loved how in these examples she journaled along side her photos...I also loved her clustering in the corners or down the side and her blocking...here's Mary's LOs that I got my inspiration from:

I just had to journal about this funny story...trying to capture a serious moment!


I used Mary's He's My Valentine, Dating Around, Whispers of Spring and Add-On and Chunky Metal Alpha.


So...my inspiration for the week is check out someone else's gallery and see what inspires you! Have a great week!!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...