Friday, July 10, 2009

New Release - Bits, bits and MORE bits!

Thanks to all of you who signed up for my newsletter this week! I hope you enjoy your freebie. If you haven't signed up yet, look to the left - I'd love to have you on my list!

I am so excited about my release this week. I couldn't wait to use it, so I decided to dress up my blog with it! It's a coordinating alpha and date set. They are the perfect colors and so versatile. You'll find yourself reaching for these time and time again. Each product is $2 individually, or for this week only, you can get BOTH products for only $3! It's "a bit of a deal!"

alpha-bits by Plum Dumpling Designs


date-bits by Plum Dumpling Designs


A Bit of a Deal by Plum Dumpling Designs


Here are some LOs created by the fantastic ScrapMatters CT...

by Cristina

by Monique2 from Kim

by Stefanie

and by Sya

Aren't they all so great? I love them. I also used them for a LO...Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...