Friday, September 11, 2009

CT Call!!

I know I have been off the radar for a few weeks, but I promise that I have been busy! I'm ready to make myself official and have a CT Call!



I'm looking for a team of positive, happy people who love hybrid and digi-scrapping. In return for your hard work, I will pay you with full access to my store. Please email me (plumdumpling.ctcall at gmail dot com) with a short bio, a link to your blog, a link to your most complete gallery, and a list of your current creative teams. Emails should be received on or before September 18th!

I am also looking for a Creative Team Leader who would have some additional responsibilities, but no LO requirements. If you are interested, please indicate that in your email.

Can't wait to hear from you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...