Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Update on Mary and her family

Update from Mary: Surgery went well. He's feeling much better despite the pain now. He'll be in the hospital for 3-4 more days at least. I'm pretty sure this is what he needed to turn this illness around. They think he might have had H1N1 which developed into pneumonia which developed into this other lung condition. Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers!

Thank you so much for sending prayers her way! I know she really appreciates it as well as her husband. Please continue to pray for him as he recovers and that Mary doesn't wear herself out taking care of him, their 2 year old and being in her 2nd trimester. Heidi

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad to hear there is some good news Mary.

Kimbytx said...

Glad that part is over and hope he recovers quickly...How stressful and scary for all of them...

mhreen08 said...

Good to hear that things are looking better. You are in my prayers.

Cristina said...

Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear he's doing better! I'll keep praying for him!

Pressed Petals said...

Wonderful news! I will kepp praying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...