Friday, April 30, 2010

New Release: iNSD Grab Bag!!!

Happy [inter]National Scrapbooking Weekend! I hope you've had some time to check out the awesome games and fun that we're having over at ScrapMatters. For today, I'm excited to share with you my [inter]National Scrapbooking Day Grab Bag. I've created four coordinating products all with a Family Fun theme! In the grab bag you'll find a full kit, a mega word art pack, a template set and a date element. Detailed images of all the products are in the shop just in case you want to see before you buy! Click on the link or preview below to go to the shop...

2010 Plum Dumpling Designs' iNSD Grab Bag



Here's my LO using something from each product in the grab bag!


And now...check out the awesome CT work this week!! I hope you're inspired to go out and have some FUN with your family!!



Enjoy and Happy iNSD!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...