Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspiration all around us...

Red, Yellow, Orange. The colors of fall are starting to surround us, and I totally loving it. This is one of my most favorite times of year. The football games, bonfires, cool weather. It's all fantastic.

Inspiration can be found all around us. For this weeks inspirations, take a look through your pictures and see if you've got any pics to scrap that would have you feeling fall. Use the colors of red, orange, or yellow in your layout and make it easy. Here's the layout I did with fall in mind. It just helps that Mr. Man's favorite color is orange.
Law-of-Luke

For the page above I used Mary's Terrible Two's kit, with the Funny Face alpha. Is it a bad sign that I've been using this kit for most of my favorite pages lately? Maybe not, maybe it's a bad sign that it's just so applicable right now. Happy Scrapping folks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...