Thursday, June 23, 2011

Throwback Thursday

It's a Throwback Thursday from Jennifer in Texas. It's a Triple T! If only my name was Tiffany.

I was doing a speed scrap a while back and loved the versatility of Mary's kit Serendipity. I used it to create this page in two hours. For me, that's pretty fast! I was shooting for a very simple page design and color use since my photos had a strong pattern. The kit contains a lot of red but I was easily able to select items to use that weren't red. Quote of the day "Ya'll don't be afraid to recolor if you need to."



Here is the fantastic kit I used


Here's some other great inspiration from Mary's CT using Serendipity. I love all the versatility of this kit! Images are linked, go check out the details of these pages in the gallery and leave some love.

Kat made this sweet gem "Disney in the Rain"



Here is Scrappycharmer with "Times Like These"


Carve out a few minutes today to get some scrapbooking done and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...