Monday, December 12, 2011

Still Believing Spotlight

Emilee here spotlighting Still Believing. Remember Still Believing is 30% off at Funky Playground Designs all month.

I love the versatility of this kit. The doodles are super fun, but did you also know there are also two different vintage postcards included in the kit? These make gift tags simple and fun. I made this tag to attach to some homemade bread by simply using the provided postcard and some other fun kit elements:
And since my mom is a collector of vintage Christmas cards I made her a gift tag as well. I put two tags on a 4x6 canvas to print, cut and paste onto her gift--which isn't wrapped quite yet.

I didn't even add any elements to this one--it was just perfect. Go grab this kit, make some fun Christmas creations and maybe you'll win the $10 gift card to Plum Dumpling's new store at Funky Playground Designs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...