Monday, March 9, 2009

Shopaholic

This had to be my favorite week of the Brownie Scraps Challenge yet! Our challenge was to create a kit based on one of our interests. I thought it would be fun to focus on my love (or maybe obsession) with shopping! And I love all things pink, so here it is...

LINK HAS EXPIRED
Here's a LO that I made about some of my favorite shopping haunts in Taiwan. I added a few embellishments that aren't in the kit:
Flowers from Bunches of Flowers by Britt-ish Designs
Baggin' It Alpha by Happy Scrap Girl
Again, be sure to check out the Brownie Scraps Designer Challenge (thread in forum, not the store) for more free goodies! The LO contest also continues. Don't miss out on an opportunity to win a $5 GC to their store.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Mary!!!! Holy cow girl - you are soooo good at this! I love that shopping bag and the receipt. What a fun idea for a kit. Thanks for sharing it with us! Good luck in the contest (as if you need it!) :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, its a great freebie!

nancypinct said...

Awesome creative kit. Thank you for this very nice gift!

Unknown said...

Great kit. It will be perfect for so many layout. Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...