Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sugar Pea

Haynay released this adorable new kit on Friday! Go pick it up at ScrapMatters while it is on sale for only $5!

Get Sugar Pea here: http://scrapmatters.com/shop/product.php?productid=1524&cat=0&page=3

And here is a little something that I made with it. I have been wanting to make a notebook for a while since I saw a tut at ScrapMatters. This was my chance! I don't often get to scrap with pink, so this was such a treat!

Materials

*A digital LO for your cover, and I made one for my back too (8.5 x 5.5 or a teensy bit larger). I messed up on this one, but my ultra talented friend at FedEx Office was able to fix me right up!
*Pieces of scratch paper folded in half - used side in
*Cereal box
*Glue stick or some other adhesive

Directions

1. Glue your digital LO onto the cereal box.
2. Cut down to size
3. Assemble your notebook
4. Bind using a Bind it All or some other binding service (FedEx Kinko's, etc)

Now I have a nice place to jot down inspiration for future kits!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...