Friday, May 15, 2009

New Release - Barcode Dates

I know it is so important to date my scrapbook pages, but it never fails that I think of the date at the last minute. That's why I LOVE date elements. They make dating my scrapbook pages so easy! And it becomes part of the design which I think is really cool. So I've made these little barcode dates (keeping in mind my passion for all things retail) to make dating your scrapbook pages a breeze! You can get them here at my shop.Here's a LO I created for Britt's Everyday Magic Challenge at ScrapMatters. We were supposed to scrap a ritual that we have. Every Wednesday I stop by McDonald's for a Diet Coke before play/craft group. I am so loving it now because they are back to $1 larges! Hooray!
Here's a super cute LO from melanie3boys from the ScrapMatters CT- I seriously cracked up when I saw this the first time!Have a Happy Friday and be sure to check out all the fun things that are new at ScrapMatters today.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

You've been blogged, read all about it here::
http://keepsake-creators.blogspot.com/

Happy Scrapin' Kat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...