Friday, May 22, 2009

New Release - Beautiful You

I am so excited to share my new kit with you! As Mother's Day has come and gone, I have been reflecting on the women in my life who have helped shape my character. I've also been thinking about how great it is to be a woman during this time. We have so many opportunities available to us. Anyhow...while I wax philosophical, let me show you the goods!

Click image to go to the shop
Here's a LO that I created of my wedding day. These are my besties Tara and Melissa. We never thought that three friends would work out, but with us, it did!
A LO by Christy: TheWerners - isn't little Penny the cutest? I love her layering here too!Here's one from Christine: alamama - I love this photo and how the colors really complement each other!
Here's one from Natasha: bcnatty - I LOVE how she has added a stroke to the word art and her shadowing is amazing! She also used Strung Out by Britt-ish Designs
Here's one from Krista: sahlink - isn't that so cute how she put the ribbon right around that precious belly?!
Here's one from Cyndi: Cyndi146 - look at those gorgeous eyes! What a doll! Cyndi also used my Paper Pieces Template Set.
Here's one from Kim: kimbytx - I LOVE everything about this LO! She's such an amazing scrapper! She also used a Circles of Love template by Denise Beatty Originals available in the store today too!

And last, but certainly NOT least! We have 2 from Stacy: shutch - two beautiful LOs of her two beautiful daughters! I love the earthy tones of the first one with a knockout photo treatment, and the second is so dear with the note from her daughter and her response. Really touching.

Whew - we made it! Here's a pretty little freebie for you! Click preview to download from 4shared.

Have a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Talia French said...

Your layouts are beautiful! Thanks so much for the freebie. :)

Erin said...

I love the color combination. I don't think I'd put them together, but looking at them it's just gorgeous! Thanks for the freebie!

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous papers, pretty frame! Thanks for sharing!

Samantha

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...