Friday, October 23, 2009

New Release: Adventures in Reading and Add On

Are you a fan? Plum Dumpling Designs is now on Facebook! Check it out here and become a fan!

Anyone can tell you that I absolutely LOVE to read. I try to read as much as I can. I have a list 3 miles long of books that I'd like to get to one day, and as I slowly make progress, more good books are written. A never ending adventure, I think!

So to appease the many requests, I am bringing back the old Design Star favorite: Adventures in Reading. I decided I didn't want to just put that old thing in the shop, lol, so I made a little extra add on too. If you have the original freebie, and you want the full kit, you can just purchase the add-on. If you weren't able to get the freebie, here are your two options : )

Adventures in Reading by Plum Dumpling Designs


Adventures in Reading Add On by Plum Dumpling Designs


How about some inspiration! I want to thank Amber of Stolen Moments Designs who made the awesome action that creates this CT LO Collage. Seriously such a lifesaver! It's available today at ScrapMatters! Check it out!!



Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...