Friday, October 9, 2009

New Release: Everyday Thanks

It's Friday again! I have a new kit out today called Everyday Thanks. It's a little bit fall, a little bit thanksgiving, a little bit everyday. Hope you like it...

Everyday Thanks by Plum Dumpling Designs


Here's a little bit of inspiration from my CT and the SM CT...







I just love how versatile the kit is for everyday things. A new kit wouldn't be right without a little freebie! Enjoy!

http://www.4shared.com/file/138155475/72be9ba4/pdd-ethank-free.html


Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

thanks so much!

PinkPug,INK. said...

Thanks for the mini-kit!

scrapsara said...

Darn it - I don't see that this Everyday Thanks kit is still being sold at Scrap Matters. Now would be the perfect time for it to be sold :) Just love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...