Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Inspiration Wednesday


Hey everyone! Kendall here to bring you another edition of "Inspiration Wednesday." If you're like me, you enjoy browsing different galleries to check out the fabulous work of your fellow scrappers. It never fails that I see something that inspires me--whether it's a particular design or a certain kit I want to check out.

Here lately I've really found myself enjoying LOs that are injected with a bit of humor. For example, check out this adorably sweet and funny LO by CT member Melanie (scrappymelly). I just love his little expression!

Photobucket

This is an appropriately named LO from CT member Whit (whitneyt). What a fun memory captured!

Photobucket

And lastly, here's a page I recently scrapped about an unusual event held in my town every year. ;)

Photobucket

I hope these pages have put a smile on your face and encouraged you to find ways of incorporating humor into your own LOs. After all, laughter is the best medicine! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...