Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspired by Fathers...


Megg here with a little bit of inspiration for today! I thought that with the Father's Day holiday that was celebrated last weekend we could work on being inspired by those fatherly figures in our own lives or the lives of our children.
daddy-web
Here's a page that I did with Mary's awesome National Scrapbook Day Grab bag Kit Family Fun. If you click on the link above it will take you to her store. I love the special bond my little boy has with his daddy, and how my little girl is his angel. Little moments that I take for granted now, one day will be a source of happiness to look back on. Take the time this week to document those father figures in your life. Happy Scrapping ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...