Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inspiration Wednesday - Etsy Inspired

Hi everyone, it's Lynn here to bring a dose of Wednesday Inspiration!

Have you ever looked around Etsy before? I will admit, I am addicted to "window-shopping" there. They have a cool feature that enables us browsers like me to keep a visual treasury of our favorites, and then show off our treasury to others! I sometimes spend hours creating treasuries, full of beautiful coordinating items. I have found that a fun color scheme or theme can inspire me in my digiscrapping too.

So today, I made a treasury inspired by Plum Dumpling Design's gorgeous grab bag! Check it out:


And here's a look at the gorgeous grab bag:


Images are linked, so go find some inspiration, and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...