Friday, December 3, 2010

New Releases: Snowflakes and Adoption

Hooray for December! I absolutely LOVE this time of year. And we've even had our first snowfall-ish. Not enough to make things fun or really difficult, but enough to catch them on our tongues. Today I have out a new release perfect for your winter pages or those Holiday cards that you're creating. 

Cut It Out Snowflakes by Plum Dumpling Designs



They are a really fun and unique way to dress up your pages. Here's my page...nothing like lifting a preview, huh?!


And some inspiration from my CT


I just realized in the hustle and bustle of the holiday weekend, I forgot to show off my new Adoption Word Art! So here it is from last week! This word art is handy for other family layouts too and it coordinates with my Family Fun kit and word art. Awesome.

Adoption Word Art by Plum Dumpling Designs



Some inspiration from my CT and the SM gals!


Have an excellent weekend!!

1 comment:

Sassy Girl Studio said...

I love this word art - so appropriate for my kiddos and family. Thanks for your amazing designs Mary, I love your kits - you're amazing. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Andi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...