Thursday, August 4, 2011

Coming to ScrapMatters!

In July, Mary guested at Polka Dot Plum.  Tomorrow, she is releasing all of the goodies she made for that spot at ScrapMatters.  I am so excited to see these kits in her store!  Instead of doing a traditional sneak peek, we are going to Show case some layouts using them.

First, we have the Patchwork Templates.  Using these templates, you can make very complex backgrounds for your layouts.  Here are two wonderful layouts using the templates.
Memorial Quilt by NikkiiFB
And Grandma Love by Jamieh
Next, The Open Road.  Perfect for your summer road trips.  My notebooks by me!
Crazy Road Trip by AussieGirl
Last we have Vintage Postcard Creator.  I give you Oceanside by NikkiFB

And my layout using it titled Disneyland Trip Review
Make sure to check out Mary's Store tomorrow and pick up these goodies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...