Friday, January 8, 2010

New Release: Shopaholic and More

Happy New Year! If you've been read my blog, you might know that we had a rough end to 2009. However, 2010 is already looking up! DH is healthy and back to work, Clark is slowly managing to make it through the terrible twos, and I am getting back into my routine of scrapping and designing! This week I have 3 new releases! The first was a Speed Scrap Participation Prize. If you weren't able to make it to the Speed Scrap, you can pick up the Christmas Dipped Alpha in my shop.

Christmas Dipped Alpha by Plum Dumpling Designs


The last two new releases are so fun! They celebrate my passion for shopping. I love being among the potential purchases. The original Shopaholic mini kit was created for a design class I attended. I've had several requests to add it to the shop, so here it is! I also decided that it needed a little something extra, so I created a little add on that coordinates with the original mini.

Shopaholic by Plum Dumpling Designs


Shopaholic Add On by Plum Dumpling Designs


Here's a little inspiration from the SM and Plum Dumpling Designs CTs!


Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so glad to hear that life is getting back to normal - well as normal as can be expected at least :) I pray that everything just keeps looking up for you this year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...