Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Throwback Thursday!

Hi everyone,  Janine here with this weeks edition of Throwback Thursday!  I love Mary's kit On the Front Porch it's colors are just rich and gorgeous and you can do so much with them.



Check out this gorgeous layout from JenLin, I love how the photo is the focus and the kit just helps make it stand out:



Check out this gorgeous layout from Stephanie I just love the clustering and layering in this layout:



Check out this layout from Mary herself, I just love the old photos, the story and all the layering:



Here is one from me using this kit I LOVE these colors:



I hope you enjoyed the inspiration and if you want to check it out in the store you can go HERE.


Have a great week everyone!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...