Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Megg here for this weeks bit of inspiration. We've been running nuts lately. My husband is trying to start a new business. We've moved in the last few months. Everything has been completely up in the air. To top it off, my little one has taken this month to start having "terrible two" tantrums. So as much as last month's inspiration was to cherish the simple things, this month I've done a total 180.

For this weeks inspiration, try to document those moments that may be a challenge for you right now. Why document it, you say? I like to think that I am a realistic scrapper. I know we are not perfect, far from a perfect family actually. This is a way you can show growth. See how far you've come. I also personally look at it as a great source of proof. For one day in the future when they don't believe me when I said that they wore me out. Happy scrapping guys!

Making-Up-to-Mommy

If you click on my page it will take you directly to Mary's store at Scrap Matters, where you'll find the Chunky Metal Alpha, Terrible Two's kit, and the Paper Pieces Template Set that was used to make this page.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...