Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inspired by...Templates!

Megg here with this weeks installment of...
For me, the most difficult thing about scrap booking is being inspired to do so. I feel like I have so many other things that take my time between being a mom, wife, having to work, and being involved in my church, that scrapping often gets put a back burner. So what do you do when you want to scrap, but don't have that creative spark going? Channel your creativity through using a TEMPLATE of course. If you don't know how to use a template you can find tons of tutorials online, but I want to go a step farther than just using a template. For my example I selected a template from the weekly Tuesday Template Challenge for Feb 1st.

I took her design, but instead of just using a template, I used it as inspiration to make a two page spread instead of just one page. I always take tons of pictures and can easily add more pictures to any template that I am working with. All it takes is a little inspiration and before you know it, two pages done. And you can start running in different directions again. Enjoy!

I used Mary's kit A Photo Day, and the image below is linked to her store. If you look around, she has lots of great template packs as well. Have a great week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...