Thursday, February 3, 2011

Throwback Thursday

Hello Fans!

It's merchi aka Karen here again with a Throwback Thursday where we take a look at one of Plum Dumplings previous releases.

This week I wanted to look again at Family Fun available at ScrapMatters. Here's what the kit looks like:

Family Fun

Isn't it fun? This is one of my favorite kits...I love the doodled elements, the fun patterns on the papers and all the word bits. And I love it because it's all related to family - my favorite kind of photos to scrap!

Here's some inspiration:

from Jan/Quiltymom:


from kv2av/Kathleen:
our-family1

from missleilanie/Leilanie:
maui2005_web

from lynnirene/Lynn:
familyfun-template-sm

and from me - merchi/Karen:
2005-08-28PalacePlayland

Have fun with this kit...I can't wait to see your creations!

1 comment:

Ashley Ziegler said...

I absolutely love the "When In Rome" piece! BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...