Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inspiration: The Thorn in My Scrappin' Side

Megg here with this week's...


What is your favorite thing to scrap? For me, it's usually the obscure. Crazy, I know. But I would much rather sit down and scrap a day when we played together in the leaves, rather than say a normal holiday that should be scrapped as well. It's like pulling teeth to get me to do anything with Christmas Day. So bad in fact, that my children will probably wonder if we even celebrated it, seeing as they have a huge black hole every end of December in their books. In my defense, those pictures usually have bed head and very bad lighting, so not very flattering um, at all.

So, here's my challenge. Every month, do a page that you really don't want to. I have a list of pages that need to be done, and it's not til I cross one of those off that I allow myself to do the fun pages that I actually want to do...Here's an example. For my little guy, I made sure to do a Valentine's Day page (let's face it, I am not tackling Christmas, but it's still a holiday...)
Luke-Valentines

And because I was good and did that page, then I got to do play with this cute little guy again here and scrap something that I don't want to ever forget...
Luke&Mom

And I even used the same combo of kits for both pages. Awesome, right? You can click both pictures above to get to Mary's store. Have a great week scrappin!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...