Saturday, October 1, 2011

New Release: Wicked Words

October First!! I am loving fall already. The leaves have just started to turn and I'm headed out on my annual shopping trip this weekend. I'm all stocked up on candy corn and ready to go!

Mix A Kit this month is just screaming with awesome goodies! I've created some Wicked Words that will be perfect for any Halloween LO!



The lucky winner of Wicked Words is Dolores!! Congratulations Dolores! Email me or PM me at ScrapMatters and I'll get you the code for Wicked Words!

Here's a LO I scrapped with Wicked Words and some other Mix A Kit goodies!


And some wicked Inspiration from the CT...


And another LO with Mix A Kit and Wicked Words!


One last thing! My new CT!! A huge thank you to all who applied!


Have a lovely October First!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...