Monday, February 6, 2012

FEB Product Highlight...

Hi Scrappers! Emilee (emileem) here to bring you the product highlight for the month of February--FAMILY GATHERINGS!

This is one of my favorite scrapping kits of all time. It is fun for feminine, masculine, family, casual, elegant. You can go many directions with this kit and it is definitely one you need in your stash. Remember it is 30% off through February. So click on the image to go grab it and start playing around.

I enjoy this kit so much I actually made my poster calendar out of it--so I get to look at it all year:
And I created a new LO to showcase this kit as well. I just got a new camera and my kids all needed to try it out, so here are the first shots with our new camera:

Have fun with enjoying a new kit with a fabulous color pallette this month! Happy February!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...