Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Funny Valentine Bundle

February is here! And that means a new Playgroup at Funky Playground Designs! A Playgroup is when four designers create bundles based on a common color scheme. They also create a larger collab to work as the Free with Purchase kit of the month ($12 purchase minimum). I had the greatest time working with these designers: Amber ShawOcean Wide Designs and Wimpychompers! Be sure to check out their amazing collections as well!
Our theme was love. I took a little liberty and created a valentine kit with comics on the brain!
Here's the collection: My Funny Valentine Bundle.  This is the best deal (and it comes with bonus freebies too!?!). Be sure to check out the shop...these are on a cRaZy SaLe!! 50% OFF!!

Each part is for sale individually too!
If you purchase any of the bundles or kits from the Playgroup, you'll receive four freebies as well, one from each designer! This is my freebie. Also available for sale.
And here's the Free With Purchase kit that you'll receive if you spend $12 in a single transaction at Funky Playground Designs!
I also decided this would be a perfect opportunity to release my old comic kits! A little recoloring and you'll have loads of possibilities!
Do we have room for a little inspiration?! Of course we do!
Here's one from me...
And from the CT...
Happy Valentine's a little bit early!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...