Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Challenges!

The DS Contestants have really done a fantastic job with creating fun challenges and fun alphas! Check them out at www.scrapmatters.com

Here are 2 layouts that I created today. In these challenges, there is double dipping allowed too, so I was able to complete 4 challenges with only 2 layouts - SCORE!

This first LO is of some pictures and newspaper clippings that I have held on to for a very long time (almost 8 years, I guess!). Christine's photo challenge and GingerScraps new kit, The Soldier motivated me to get this scrapped. Then I stumbled upon Krista's stacked challenge and thought that would be a perfect look for all my clippings. I am really happy with how it turned out. I usually like to include some journaling, but it didn't seem to fit. I may create a second page with my thoughts, feelings, reflections from that day. I guess I should go dig out that journal.

This second LO is for Ro's template challenge (free template!) and Brianne's ABC Challenge - which is really a challenge! But I really like the way this one turned out as well.

Anyhow...go check out all the fun Design Star Challenges!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...