Thursday, May 27, 2010

Throwback Thursday: Beautiful You

Hi everyone! Kendall here with another Throwback Thursday, where we highlight one of Mary's older products. Today I have an oldie but a goodie for you--Mary's gorgeous kit Beautiful You.


I've always loved the awesome color combo in Beautiful You. To me, it's the perfect girly, sweet kit. Check out some of the fabulous LOs I found while browsing the gallery at ScrapMatters.

This one by ktkadoo is just lovely:


Here's one from kelseyll that's so sweet and adorable:


This gorgeous page from kellig is the perfect mother-daughter LO!


I'm in love with all the feminine ribbons and tiny flowers on this LO by shanscraps:


This awesome page by ColeAnne proves that even the girliest of kits can be used to make boy pages too!


And finally, here's one from me (also using Paper Pieces Template Set by Plum Dumpling Designs).


I hope these LOs have inspired you to go check out Beautiful You. Remember that all these fantastic pages are linked to each scrapper's gallery, so please try to stop by and leave them some love. Happy Scrapping, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...