Thursday, May 20, 2010

Throwback Thursday

Hey Plum Dumpling Fans!  Jamie here with Throwback Thursday.  I wanted to revisit THIS wonderful kit.


This is one of my favorite kits.  I use it in so many different layouts.   The elements are just perfect to highlight so many different memories.   Here is one of my layouts with the kit (and a template of Mary's):

Here are a few other examples of wonderful things you can do with the kit.
Layout by Shanscraps

Layout by ABC mom of Four

Layout by Sweeet
Layout by KelliG
Look HERE for even more examples of how to use this awesome kit!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Thanks for spotlighting me. This is one of my favortie kits!

Amy K said...

That is an awesome kit - your layout designs are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...