Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Welcome to Wednesday (for) A Bit of Inspiration! Heidi here...hoping to Inspire you! I have been working on getting our trip to see my dh's Grandparents from last summer all scrapbooked, and I have been thinking a lot about relationships and how precious and special they are. I especially love how much my kids and their cousins get along! I made this LO pondering these relationships:

So my Inspiration for today is, how have your family relationships helped to shape the person you are today? Or maybe you have, like I did, enjoyed watching our children begin a relationship with someone that you hope will last through the years. I would love to see what you come up with! Link your LOs in the comments...we love being inspired by you too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...