Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Ready...

Welcome to another Inspiration Wednesday!




I'm not sure about you, but around our house, we have one more month of school left, and you know what that means, right? TRAVELING! We have 2 getaways scheduled for this summer. The key to surviving these vacations/ getaways is planning ahead! I personally think this pertains to our DigiScrapping too! I love to collect kits that I know will help me in scrapping all my fun vacation photos! And I would rather start collecting them before we go, than waiting until we get back to start shopping! I want to be able to scrap all those fabulous memories as soon as we get back (and are unpacked, laundry done, etc). One way to do this, is to think of what fun things you'll see, and places you'll go. Will you be going to a museum? a canoe trip? the beach? Or just staying around your own home? Whatever your plans, it's fun to start dreaming about your vacation or staycation ahead of time, and planning your kits too!



Mary has some fabulous kits to help you plan ahead (digi-wise) for your next vacation:









You can find these kits and more, in Mary's Store Plum Dumpling Designs at ScrapMatters.com
Have a great Wednesday! Dawn






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...