Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy iNSD! Great Outdoors Grab Bag!!

Happy iNSD!! Woo hoo! I hope you're having fun, grabbing some great deals and scrapping your little heart out! I know I am! Be sure to check out all the fun things going on at ScrapMatters this weekend.

I have a grab bag for you today! There is a full reveal in the shop, so be sure to check out all the fun stuff that you'll get for this great price! Act fast though...this deal won't last long!

Plum Dumpling Designs' iNSD 2011 Grab Bag



Here's a LO that I created using the grab bag! I created this kit for all of our many canoe trips!!



And check out what the CT created...




Everything else in my shop is on sale too! Hop on over and pick up whatever might be on your wish list!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...