Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gallery Stand Outs

Starting this month, Mary's CT are going to highlight a few layouts from her gallery at ScrapMatters (here) on this blog every month.  I was very excited to pick the layouts for September. 

Our Wendy's Tradition by sporte91
I love the clean lines of this layout and the sprinkle-flower clusters are so cute!
Monsoons by shanellgambel
 I am a big fan of blocking! and the photos on this layout are just so fun.  The touches of metal just pull the layout all together.
Little Helicopter Pilot by tsmspt
Wonderful clean lines but what really made me smile was the happy dog.  This layout uses my favorite alpha Basically Black Alpha by Plum Dumpling Designs I love how this alpha is so useful.
And I have one more layout to showcase. 
CA Adventure 2010 by WenRob
She used the Vintage Postcard Maker!  I have such a hard time using them and they always turn out so cool!  Combine that with all the layers in the layouts, love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...