Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Storytelling: Reflections

I'm so excited to be hosting one of my all-time favorite challenges at ScrapMatters this month: Word Up! I've been really focusing on how my scrapbook pages tell the story of the day, event, past 10 years, etc. I want my journaling to bring home more than just the who, what, where, when and why (though these things are very important). I want to pass on thoughts, feelings, how I've changed from an event. So today I challenge you to share some reflections on a LO. Try it, you'll be so glad you did!

Here's the LO I created for the ScrapMatters' challenge. I've been wanting to do a LO of September 11th for 10 years. I finally forced myself to sit down and write about it. Was it still hard? Yes. Was it worth it? Definitely.

full credits here

You still have time to enter the challenge at ScrapMatters too if you are interested. The challenge runs until the end of September.

Happy Reflecting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...