Friday, January 20, 2012

Dear Diary, Love Mary & TWO new date elements!!

Today's our last day of The Dating Diaries! I hope you've enjoyed sharing our date stories as well as picking up some fun date elements. Today I have TWO awesome new date elements!
Today's story is my own. I debated about whether or not I should tell a fun story with dh or if I should tell one of my craziest date stories ever...I'm going with the crazy!
There was a guy at my work during college who had a big crush on me. He would leave me little treats on my chair and use any excuse to walk by. He was nice enough, but I knew a relationship wouldn't last. After a couple of months of "treats" he did ask me out on a date. I accepted. I think everyone deserves a first date. Well, we doubled with his roommate and went out to dinner and then mini golf. I ordered a steak for dinner (yep, that's the kind of date I am!) and when it was brought out to me, he leaned over with HIS fork and knife and started to CUT MY MEAT FOR ME?!? Yikes! I had to yell at him to stop cutting my meat. Dinner continued. I asked him to pass me the ketchup later in the meal, and you guessed it, he tried to squirt it on my plate! Oh my...needless to say, there was not a second date!
Today's scrappin' goodies are BRAND NEW and very fun! First up we have Date Ticker. This is a fun little product to put your date on sort of like the ticker tape!
And the second product is a digital product, but can be easily converted to a hybrid project too! Here is Perpetual Calendar. It's got a great doodle feel with a lot of elements that would be great for sprucing up your journaling on other layouts too!

Both of these new releases are on sale for 30% off this weekend only! They will go back to regular price on Monday, so get them while they are on sale!
Congratulations to our winner DOLORES! You are winning both of these products! Email or PM me at Funky Playground for your code!
On to some dating inspiration! The CT has been super busy creating LOs with all of these date products! Let's have a look...
Check out this desktop calendar Abish created?!
And some digi LOs...
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...