Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January's Product Highlight

Hi everyone I hope you are having a wonderful New Year!  Mary is about to make it a little more bright for you because I am here to introduce you to the kit we are highlighting this month....................
A Photo A Day

This is such a fabulous kit I know you will use again and again!  As I said Mary will make your New Year bright by offering this huge kit for 20% off for a very short time so grab it up at this teriffic price!
Here is a layout I made using this very versitile kit:

Happy Scrapping!  and Happy New Year!
Lisa


We would love to see what you can do with this gorgeous kit.  Just scrap a layout with it, post it in the Plum Dumpling Designs gallery and link us up here in the comments.  One lucky random poster will win a $10 gift certificate to the Plum Dumpling Designs store at Funky Playground Designs!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...