Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Gallery Standouts

Hello, Ophelia here to bring you the Gallery Standouts!  I went browsing in Plum Dumpling Designs gallery at FPD and found lots of gorgeous layouts.

Here are my choices for gallery standouts.


I absolutely love the blending in this page.  The design is minimalist but gorgeous!
PDD Tribute to Tyler Mini Kit by shaynesgirl


I love the unique way of using the cut out snowflakes in this awesome page!
 Christmas 2010 by hoorah
 


I am a sucker for large photo layouts and this one is fabulous!
New Year Fireworks (left) by aballen



And that's the gallery standouts for January!  Want to be a GSO!  Then make sure to post your layouts using Plum Dumpling Designs products in the gallery at Funky Playground Designs!  Please stop by the gallery and leave some love for these gorgeous pages!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...