Friday, January 27, 2012

Heartbreaker & He's My Valentine!

I can't believe February is right around the corner! That means Valentine's is all over the scrapping shops, Pinterest and more! I'm releasing my two older Valentine kits today and will have some more lovey goodies for you on February 1st! 
Both re-released Valentine kits are on sale for 20% off this weekend, so grab then while they are on sale!
First up we have He's My Valentine. Such a fun boys Valentine kit!
And Heartbreaker, a little more edgy, but still fun and can create a lot of different looks!

Here's some valentine inspiration for you! 
I even created a LO! This is the first once since NOVEMBER?!? Wow! This kit was perfect for Clark's Halloween costume this year as Ghost Rider!
And from the CT...
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...